Monday, July 1, 2013

Operation Shower - Happy 4th of July!



I'm very excited to ship this Away We Go! diaper cake and signed books
to Operation Shower, a non-profit organization with a mission of providing joyful 
baby showers for military families to ease the stress of deployment. 




This is my second time making a diaper cake, 
but my first time making a five-tier cake.  I'm going to shrink-wrap 
this fragile baby, and let's hope it arrives in one piece.




Have a great 4th of July everyone!

2 comments:

  1. What a special way of sharing your book! Operation Shower is a wonderful idea and it is so sweet of you to share your books and the adorable diaper cake!

    Best wishes,
    Sue G. (from the Blue Boards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue. I had a lot of fun making this diaper cake. The organization is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete