Thursday, September 26, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination!



Thank you Maureen Roble with Eating Kids' Media for nominating 
my blog for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is for blogs with fewer
than 200 followers and could use more love from great readers like you! 
 Here are Maureen's questions and my answers:



No judging my 2 minute sketch. Ha ha...

1. If you could be an ice cream flavor, what would it be, and why?
Chocolate chip mint, because I eat too much of it.

2. What is your favorite time of day to blog?
Sweet night time when everyone is in bed and the house is quiet.

3. If you were not a writer (or other current occupation) 
what would you be and why?
A toy designer!  I would LOVE to design games and toys.

4. Your go-to (place, blog, person, book) when you are dry on inspiration?
Design images where I can find them - books, magazines, online...




5. What is your favorite book of all time?
My little girl makes books with drawings of the two of us filled with
mommy-daughter love, and they're the best books ever!

6. The best advice you've ever received?
This is a HARD question and I have to think about it for months
to come up with the best answer.

7. If you could have a super-power, what would it be and why?
To keep my family safe; I am a worry-wort.  
And a sharp memory would be cool too.

8. What is something you are optimistic about?
The fall season! I want to bake lots of apple and pumpkin pies!

9.  I wish I could see....because...
I wish I could see Rome again because I would love to go back 
and experience what I was too young to appreciate. 

10. What is your most indispensable possession and why?
Pictures of my family.  I love looking at old photos and
being reminded of how fortunate and blessed I am.




Thanks Maureen!  And now I pass the award to these fine blogs
and my questions for them.


If you choose to accept, let the fun begin!
 Nominate 5-10 bloggers and let them know of their award.
Ask them 10 questions as well as answer the questions from the blogger
who nominated you.  Link back to that blogger and spread the love.

Here are my 10 questions. Happy blogging my friends!
1.  Summer or winter?
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. Who is your favorite children's book character?
4. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
5. What is your happy thought?
6. Sweet or salty?
7. What is your favorite hobby?
8. What is your secret to happiness?
9. If you can do something without consequences, what would that be?
10. If you can have one wish to make today awesome,
what would you wish for?

Be sure to go back and visit the other Liebster Award Nominees
and send them some love.  Happy fall season!


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, Rome! And I love the 'she feeds me' line in your daughter's book, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the illustration of you as mint chocolate chip ice cream! It really, really, really needs to be part of a book you write in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chieu! Sorry that I am late to the award ceremony. I enjoyed your Q & A. We have quite a few things in common. For one, mint chocolate chip! The book your daughter mad for you is so precious. I keep all my kids' drawings. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete